Monday, April 06, 2009

got more than my fill of moobs

wrestle mania 25 was last night - for those of you (cooler than us) who didn't order the pay-per-view, i'll give you a quick synopsis: a lot of really big guys did a lot of really gay things to a lot of other big guys, and the undertaker is now 17-0.

that's pretty much all you need to know - if i knew how to do claymation, there would be photos here of miniature pectoral muscles with heads, doused in vegetable oil and rolling around in a teeny-tiny ring (the ropes would be those twizzler pull and peel things)((great, now i want candy)) and bottle rockets going off in the background. now go forth and revel in the money you saved.

today is a special kind of monday for me - it's the monday before a long weekend, which means that this time NEXT monday, i'll be sleeping soundly in a squishy bed in wisconsin by the lake with a dog in the closet beside me. or i'll be having vacation sex (with gray, not the dog). we'll see how it goes. some friends of ours invited us for a long weekend as a cheap (free) alternative to the vacation we cannot afford to take because we've had a rough end to the winter (did i mention the snow we got saturday?) and our nearest trip planned isn't until the fourth of july when we're going remote camping up north for 5 nights. july is not soon.

so i just have to get through this week and then it's party time! and by party time, i mean sleeping in past six in the morning and staying up past nine at night and getting the hell out of our apartment for a few nights before i go all jack torrance from the shining and kill all the russians with a mallot. since i don't have a denver croquet mallet, i'd have to use my rubber mallet, and im guessing that would take for-fucking-ever.

we need a break

23 comments:

  1. Hey I took that picture!!

    If anyone deserves a break it would be you kiddo! Enjoy yourself.
    When you get back we need to have a belated bday thing for you so I can give you presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept wondering why your knee was so hairy....then I realized it's not your knee but Gray's arm. That's better...

    I hope you have a wonderful getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "NEXT monday, i'll be sleeping soundly in a squishy bed in wisconsin by the lake with a dog in the closet beside me."
    why is the dog in the closet??

    also - the undertaker is STILL around? geez isn't he like seventy years old by now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pic.

    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure you can even swing a mallet, what with that cast and all? I'll be happy to help. For a small(ish) fee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trying to kill somebody with a rubber mallet would suck...plus with your bum wing, it's not like you could switch hands after you got tired. Take a break, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  7. and I thought i needed a vacation.

    My weapon of choice is usually a frying pan. A rubber mallet sounds counter productive. Wouldn't it just bounce off the ontended victim and hit you instead?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that picture. Seriously love it. I'm pasting my face onto it because I love it that much. But no, Gray can keep his face there. It's my fantasy, so tough it out! ;)

    Seriously, enjoy the week. it'll be nice to minivac this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's hoping you can get through the week. We're on spring break here so that means no break for me. Dammit. I want to take a snooze like you guys are in the pic...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah vacation sex! Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was that a red lizard-type print bag in the picture or was it your thumb again. I can't be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your non-broken arm would be all Madonna-butch by the time you were done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Death via rubber mallet sounds difficult and time-consuming, but there's no more humiliating way to go. So it's worth the effort, I say.

    Dog in the closet? *dials PETA*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad vacation sex excludes the dog. Because I'm all about animal rights. And dogs are never the right animal because they bite when you violate them. Think herbivores!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky you getting a long weekend off! Hope you enjoy your Monday vacation sex while I sit in my cubicle listening to the guy across the hall spit throat phlegm into his garbage can.

    Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need a long weekend. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd like a vacation this year, even a weekend away. Alas, some tool in India used my bank card to buy airline tickets so it seems that only scoundrels can afford a get-away.

    ReplyDelete
  18. AWWWWW! You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that picture! Now let's get this week over FAST.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pic! Just put your mind on the weekend and float through the next few days. Hope you have a super fun, relaxing vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Vacation sex is the best. Though, you're going to have to get creative with that cast on...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the pic!

    3-day vacations in places other than your own apartment are the world's best turn-on.

    Stoked for you. And jealous!

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.