Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wrath

I'm too busy getting ready to rock and therefore cannot do a "real" post right now. We're going to see Lamb of God tonight and I'm uber psyched. There are not many things that can keep me out past my bedtime on a work night, other than being kidnapped and tied up in the back of a van or held at gunpoint or given access to an Old Navy clearance rack. I'm usually in bed at (BEFORE) 9:00 during the week.

This concert? Starts at 8:00, which means I won't be in bed until around the time my alarm clock goes off in the morning, which in turn means that tomorrow, I will be a) bitchy, b) worthless and c) bitchy. But for LOG? Totally worth it. I've seen them once before with Slipknot and Shadows Fall, and this time I get to see a couple bands I've heard of but don't know well, Children of Bodom and As I Lay Dying.


Since I don't have a Lamb of God shirt, I will be sporting my "Fuckin' Slayer" shirt, which is kind of exciting since I don't wear it often because I'm afraid I'll offend the general public, and YES, I DO care about what people think of me, but only in person. The internet doesn't count. FUCK YOU ALL!


SOOOO in lieu of a "real" post, I give you: T-Shirts Ideally Suited for Gray and I (click on the pictures to go to the website where you can buy the shirt)

I could have been born with any of these tattooed on my chest and it would have been the most appropriate birth mark ever:


And these are what you'd find in the encyclopedia under "Gray" (besides "balding"):





This post is lame, I know. But I don't care because I'm going to get stepped on, shoved around, lose my hearing, and have a beer dumped on my head like last time. And that's all that matters.

14 comments:

  1. Dont forget the inevitable elbow to the throat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. drink one for me! nothing better than a really, really loud concert, like one of the top five things in all of life.

    ps. the zombie shirt is my fave

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU! (even when you're bitchy) I found that zombie t awhile back but then lost the site it was on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun tonight and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

    Awesome tee-shirts, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beer. Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeahhhhhhh...I've seen Anthrax live!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a blast... can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have fun!!! I like the Adult Mutant Ninja Turtles. My brother would totally rock it... he was a TMNT freak.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need the "this shirt is NOT black" shirt. I'm always hearing I wear too much black.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely not lame. More like hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude. I love that you just told the Internet "FUCK YOU ALL!" and here we are anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE those t-shirts, and after the crappy month you've had, you deserve an awesome fucking concert. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You lucky bitch.

    These shirts are awesome, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.