Friday, May 01, 2009

I DO Make A Mean Meatball

So here's a picture of my non-broken arm hand:

And here's mummy hand - notice the absence of wrinkles? It's like I have baby skin. Or maybe like my regular skin is just turned inside out.

Ok, now I know this looks kind of like the video of those kangaroo babies or a newborn kitten, but really this is my right arm - the one that didn't spend any time in a cast:



And here...is mummy arm.


Gross, huh? All the hair? Now I look like I'm half-Italian, which would be great if the good skin came with the hair, but alas, it's just the crazy black hairs.
Although, on the plus side? I think I found the cure for baldness: Head Casts! Gray will be so happy! Ok, now I'm off to the gym for my weigh-in with a personal (torturer) trainer.

11 comments:

  1. That is so fucking weird. Why would you grow hair on your arm from being in a cast? Doesn't mold grow in the dark?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to take your mummy arm hone and feed it warm milk from a bottle and put it to sleep in a little box with blankets wrapped over a ticking clock to simulate a mother's heartbeat. Could you set up one of those live web cams like they have for the baby pandas at the San Diego Zoo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so strange. You should bleach your arm hair. Or dye your arm hair, depending on which arm you like best...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember when I got a cast off my leg. It was not pretty. When you get that head cast perfected let me know. I'm sure the husband will be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Note to self: Spend more time in the sunshine so your arm airs stay blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, I said "airs" instead of "hairs".

    I'm hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness, you didn't break your pubic bone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You might be on to something with the head cast.
    I know my leg in the cast grew a lot more hair too. But with legs, you can shave em. Not sure what'll become of your arm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is pretty fucking cool. I'm guessing your now using it to make the world a safer place and to put money in an envelope to send to me b/c you love me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can we put a head cast on my husband? He isn't going bald I just think it would be funny.

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.