Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Could Actually Wear My Sister's Clothes Again...

Well, I nearly died at the gym last night and this time is wasn't due to a massive treadmill malfunction (user error), but instead it was all because of a massively pregnant chick and her side-ponytail. Her name is Sarah. She teaches a class at the gym called Body Attack. Why in the fuck did I think I should go to a group class that foreshadows your impending, self-induced, graphic physical assault right in the name IN ALL CAPS? And exactly how embarrassed should I be that this lady, so pregnant that I could see a foot sticking out of her cooter, kicked my ass all over the studio?

I'm afraid I'll have to blame that class I took with sensual, belly dancing Marya and the torture that is group cycling (aka THIRD CIRCLE OF HELL). I've been sucked into the group class cog and I can't break free. I am a hamster after all.

God, it sounds like I live at the carnival or something, pregnant bellies flying around over here...big, twitching asses over here...a couple of gangly guys in the back of the room (do they stand there to see all the asses in front of them, or is it more because their feet are the size of pontoons?)...all we're missing is that chick that swallows the swords, and frankly I kind of feel like I've got metal shards in my throat, so that's just about the same damn thing.

I know this all sounds very convoluted, but you'll have to keep in mind that my brain is melting because I'm eating about 300 calories a day at this point, and that's just a guess because the packages don't give nutritional information for 1/16 serving sizes. I'm not trying to starve myself or anything, really I'm not (although if this were 15 years ago, we'd have a whole other neurosis on our hands here), last night I made this awesome dinner with GUACAMOLE! and TACO MEAT! and CHIPS! and, well you get the idea, and I made myself up a plate of food, all the while thinking "HA! Yeah right, good luck with that!" and I sat down and ate exactly four bites before my stomach went on strike, and then I stared at my neglected dinner with bedroom eyes and pouted while Gray inhaled his food.

My digestive system is starting to work itself out (at least I think it is...calls to my colon were not immediately returned), but I still get the nausea when I eat food or drink more than a sip of liquid at a time, and I'm thinking the main problem is that my food intake was so ridiculously restricted for so many weeks that my stomach shrunk up like a pair of heterosexual testicles at Gay 90s on pageant night. Now I have to eat little bits all day long and get myself used to ingesting actual non-soup food again.

On the up side, I'm now down to my junior high weight, a modern-day miracle if there ever was one (I realize that will go to hell the moment I start eating again), and my "skinny" clothes are sagging of my hips. On the down side, my belly still looks like a cottage cheese smoothie.

15 comments:

  1. Mmmm...I love cottage cheese, it's just so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know better than to read your blog after lunch...but I just can't help myself LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.. Mummy hand and skinny or healthy and not?
    Oh, hell.. Bring on the mummy hand!!!! :):)
    Hope you're feeling better....

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL@Kat. damn girl, this digestive thing is causing quite the issues...Hope you get turned around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're just not right.... foot sticking out of her cooter...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds rather scary... not being able to have more than a few bites or a sip of something to drink.

    Hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Massively pregnant chick is obviously psychotic. Stay away from her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First, Poop Chute-a-Rootie should win a prize for Best Blog Category Evah. Second, cottage cheese smoothies are tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't understand preganant women that continue to exercise. Fuck that. For me it's a nine month free ride. No exercise and eating everything in sight. And is it psychotic and perverse that I am jealous of your intestinal condition?

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a man I would love to experience childhood.....yeah right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pass that intestinal condition right over my way. I could afford to loss a few pounds and don't mind doing it the hard way.

    Get well soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my girlfriend teaches Body Attack. Lucky you for taking that class. yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. go put on your wedding dress right now. Not often one can fit back into that sucker years later and while you're at it, being you're back to Junior high weight, got your prom gown handy?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy shit, junior high weight? To be at that weight, I'd have to lose the total weight of my children TWICE. Well, 1.5 times but still.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and Paula both make we want to jump off a bridge. I hardly eat, I exercise and yet I just keep gaining. Fuckballs.

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.