Monday, January 10, 2011

Second Chances

Holy shit, ya'll.

I just got a phone call from a woman with whom I used to be quite close, and I'm kind of in shock that we were able to re-connect, even if only for a brief while over the phone. It has been several years since we've spoken, and the circumstances under which we lost touch were pretty uncomfortable for both of us.

Like hemorrhoids, only on your face.

Before we hung up, she promised to email me so we can keep in touch going forward, but even if she doesn't...today's phone call was enough to change the mood of my entire day from typical Monday to a Holy Shitday.

And I mean that in the good way, not the "forgot I can't eat the wings at BW3s" way.

4 comments:

  1. I love those Holy Shitdays. Very satisfying. Much like a good solid, inside cleaning shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... hemorrhoids and shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I came across your blog from I can't remember where but I like it. Your blog that is.
    Sometimes there is nothing better than a good hemorrhoid joke.

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.