Monday, April 06, 2020

Muh Muh Muh Muh Muh Muh Muh My-Corona

This feels super awkward, but also super necessary, so here we are.

I MIGHT BE BACK.

After YEARS of silence from me, with almost no audience left (although blogs in general have lost most readers at this point), I'm hopping *right the fuck* back on the band wagon. 

I'm not even sure there is a wagon at this point (nor a band, if we're being honest), it's just that I've just heard several of my blog friends discuss whether or not they want to get back into the blogging game. 

You know, because of the world. wide. pandemic. and all.

I haven't logged into this account for a very long time, and now I see 91 draft posts. 

NINETY ONE POSTS I DID NOT DEEM WORTHY OF POSTING AT THE TIME I WROTE THEM.

That blows my mind, having spent the last five years fretting that I'd never have enough words to fill up even one single post. Also, at the time I wrote them, there was no world wide pandemic. Yet, write I did. 

So here's the thing - I've lost the flow, I've lost the dedication, I've lost the confidence. But I have NOT lost the ability to type. At least not yet, I haven't. 

And probably the most wonderful thing of all? Realizing the number of BLOG FRIENDS I'm still in touch with. It bonds some people together, and it lets me scream into the void without tons of void flowing back, it expands my dumb little world to corners of the world I'll likely never witness, and it makes a family of virtual strangers. 

I might be back. I'm pretty sure I'm back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.