Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hey Ya'll

We made it back. Whew! There was a while there in northern Missouri yesterday when I wasn't sure if we were actually moving on the road, or if the road was moving under us, like a giant treadmill. Gray, he had a stomach bug. Made the drive o-so-fun, let me tell you. Poor guy.

Anyhow, this is the FINAL DAY OF NABLOPOMOTHERFUCKERS! Can you believe it? I know you're all so excited by the prospect that I might actually shut up for a day or two. In fact, I just might do that. I have stories from our trip, mostly very good stories from a mostly killer good trip. But today is not a good day to write those stories. I am too tired. My brain is apt to murder me if I push it too hard today. Gray's mom texted me to ask if I would go to a cousin's baby shower with her in a couple weeks, and my tired brain decided that TEARS was the answer, CRY CRY CRY you big, tired baby. So yeah, I'm not going to tell the stories about haunted beer or how the fag's made us miss our exit, causing us to get lost at 4:30 am.

What I will do is give you all big HUGS and say hello and man, it's good to be back and I can't wait to catch up on your posts (promise, I totally will get caught up) and read your comments. I had over 90 emails when I got home, and while I'll admit that most of them were "Your Balance Reminder" messages from the good people at AMEX (apparently they like when I made payments occasionally), a good lot of them were comments from you lovely cyber people. So I promise to get caught up as soon as I take another nap, do a little laundry, and watch a little tube.

Oh, yes and COFFEE. Right now, there is not enough COFFEE on earth. Why the hell don't they make coffee come out of the kitchen tap? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. Except when you tried to make Jello. But whatever, then you use bottled water. It wouldn't be that bad! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit, this was the longest month ever, I'll NEVER do nappyblowme again. Welcome back. I'd love some coffee on tap too, but only if it came out with cream and sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally on board with the tapped coffee. Let me know when you patent it. I'll be the first to buy!!!

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.