Wednesday, November 19, 2008

OMFG

I am WAY more excited about this than I have any right to be!

Oh god, I'm a creepy Interweb lady, aren't I? The one who reads famous blogs, gets addicted to them, then decides they don't post often enough, so goes back and reads all of the archives, and once that's done kind of freak out because IT'S OVER WHAT DO I DO NOW, and then find 80 other replacement blogs, and then wonder in my spare time if they plan on trying again any time soon because I'm totally waiting for this news, and then I finally get the news and feel like it's a slap in the face because I had to read it on their blogs and they didn't even call me up like friends should, and then remember we're not friends, I'm just the creepy Interweb lady.

Eh, at least I haven't violated the protection order this month.

CONGRATULATIONS Heather and Jon and Chuck and Leta and Coco and Other Creepy Interweb Stalkers! This is a big day for us ALL!