Thursday, December 11, 2008

Guess What?

First of all, they're testing the fire alarm system at work - it's been going on all week, and there's this creepy electronic voice that keeps saying, "TESTING CHANNEL 9 - TROUBLE", over and freaking over again. It's driving me crazy. This morning, all the fire sensors are flashing this obnoxious bright light. Flashing and flashing and flashing. I might lose my damn mind today.

Ok, I stole this idea from Julie at Causes Rats In Laboratory Cancer, who got it from Kim at Frog Ponds Rock, who is the mother of my friend Veronica at Sleepless Nights, which is all sort of beside the point. Thanks for the fun idea everybody!

So, here's how to play: take a look at this close up picture, and guess what it is. Now...I know you might be tempted to go somewhere naughty with your guesses (that was my first inclination when I saw this photo all cropped and zoomed), and I want you to go ahead and roll with your temptations. Winner gets nothing buy my love and admiration.

So...Guess What?

13 comments:

  1. That would be my brain on drugs.

    What I want to know is, how did you get a picture of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I'm thinking buffalo or something with twigs on it. ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A potatoe?!?!?!

    ~Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey - good guess! But no.
    Kate - if that's what your brain looks like on drugs, you should totally take more of them! Something with twigs on it - that's 100% correct. But what's the "something"?
    Anonymous - potato? seriously? what the hell kind of hairy ass potatoes are you eating?

    ReplyDelete
  5. a monkey with a twig

    ReplyDelete
  6. alligator eating something hairy. With twigs attached.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've argued and argued with myself...a cow's lip. nope. an oragutan's lip. nope. a dog's lip. nope. IT'S THE UPPER LIP OF SOMETHING BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous: You're really, really close. HOT HOT HOT!

    Debbie: I love how you threw "with twigs" on there at the end.

    Kundun: You're really, really close, too! Hit right on it and then veered away again.

    I'm posting the answer at noon because you guys pretty much have it figured out. SUCH SMARTIES!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A duck-billed platypus? On drugs? With a potato?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got nothin'.

    Looks like a nose or mouth....my brain hurts. idk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sassy: No, no it's not a turnip. I'm not even entirely sure what a turnip looks like. But maybe next time, I'll be sneaky and do a photo of a turnip, and then you'll think it's something else, and I'll be like, "gotcha"!

    Cameron: Holy crap, HOW DID YOU KNOW?

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.