Saturday, December 27, 2008

Guess What?

Taken last night with my new toy, which I've named Sonya, and for whom I'm fashioning a sleeping crate made of pink silk and lined with down from a Do-Do bird, which are incredibly hard to find, but I hear it's the softest down in the world, and I refuse to use anything but the best for my Sonya.

So Guess What?



And no, it's not snow. We have no snow left. It rained yesterday because it was 38 degrees here. Which means we will soon have lots of ice, and not the kind that you put in your rum and cokes, which is the only good kind of ice there is.

13 comments:

  1. What a difference 20 miles makes. We still have tons of snow and didn't get any rain yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with Meredith, she sounds confident.

    Orchid
    (for the record I was going to say 'flower')

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a christmas tree ornament made of styrofoam .. maybe a dove? or angel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure it's a close-up of the angel of death.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a flower. Or a porcelain ornament. Or something else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're too good at this game, it's not fair. I'm guessing a dove with it's wings spread?!?
    I'm glad you and Sonja are playing nicely, she sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dunno, but it looks a little perverted to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kel: It hates you, too.

    Meredith: Ummmmmmmmmm no. I mean yes. Dammit!

    Michelle: Really? We're all muddy up here, and the roads are icy. Almost no snow left at all.

    Rachel: You're such an independent thinker. And sure you were.

    Hippie Hooper: Please explain your username, I'm intrigued.

    J: Ummmmmmmmm no. I mean yes. GAWD.

    Cameron: Everyone knows the angel of death is red and flamey.

    Julie: I guessed a porcelain dove, until I remembered I knew the answer and that wasn't it.

    Casey: Who is good at this game? Not I, certainly. People guess the right answer RIGHT AWAY every time. I need to work on that. And yes, she is LOVELY!

    KMcJoseph: I hope they're this awesome.

    Kate: That's what I was hoping you'd say.

    Nikki: That's because you're a pervert.

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.