Sunday, December 28, 2008

Guess What? Answer

You people are too smart for me.

Congratulations Meredith (and Rachel/J. on her coat tails). Julie guessed flower, too. All ya'll win the grand prize, which is...um, feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Good work everybody! (Cameron, I'm with you on the future toilets thing!)

Also, we watched Burn After Reading last night, and hot damn! Am I ever proud to live in the same state that produced those fucked up Coen brothers. Cinema was so vanilla before.

Anyhow, peace and love (and bullets through the head of likeable characters, unexpectedly) everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Excellent, its stupid snowy and cold here, I could do with some warm fuzzies! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wedding bouqet was all orchids. My favorite flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Not only did I get to your Guess What before you posted the answer but I got it right! I rock. Not as much as the Coen Brothers, but I rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eventually, I'll get back to reading daily, and will actually get to enter this fun little contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one! I haven't seen BAR but it looked hilarious. Glad you liked it, we haven't seen too many "funny" movies lately so I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was my second guess??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool picture! Sorry I missed the first one, but I will still take the warm, fuzzy feelings prize cause I am greedy like that and I love me some warm and fuzzies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Middle Aged Woman: IKR? When he's sitting in the car, seat dancing Cosby-style? Never loved him more

    Rachel: I'm jealous of your snowy cold, ours left and now it's muddy

    Bobbie: That must have been beautiful! How did they taste?

    Julie: You do rock, and you're also an intuitive lover. Thank you.

    Dee: You've been busy so you are forgiven (you lazy bitch!)

    Casey: I emailed you. That's all you get.

    Kate: You win too, love.

    Petra: You may have the warm fuzzies if you send $100,000 in unmarked dimes.

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.