Friday, January 08, 2010

Gray Is Old & I Think It's Awesome: The Sequel



Wow, twice in one day. This is ridonkulous. But it's for a good reason: Gray turns 55 years young today!

That's not true because he's really 34, but I figured I'd start with a high number to freak you out and then his real age wouldn't seem so...elevated. Kind of like telling your parent's that you're pregnant when you're not really pregnant because you totalled their car. Same principal at work here.

Last year, I wrote one awesome thing about Gray for each year of his life. No fucking WAY am I going to be able to come up with an entirely new list, so go read the old one and then come back here for #34.

Go ahead.

I'll wait.

There now, wasn't that awesome? I know what you're thinking and no, you can't have him. But you can come over and shave his neck whenever you like. And you can probably play Call of Duty online with him.

Ok, so #34 WAS going to be that he gets choked up when we watch movies that involve 1) pregnancy, 2) births, 3) babies, or 4) fatherhood, like Marley & Me and Away We Go, and then he tries to distract me from noticing that he's choked up by handing ME a tissue (because, of course, I'm bawling uncontrollably), but I didn't want to make him seem like a total wussy puss here in case any of his friends stumble across this post.

So instead, I decided that #34 is: You give killer head, darlin'.


(Also, it should be noted that #20 from last year's list is officially reneged. It no longer applies. Which means now you're short one whole awesome point. So think about that the next time you want to pull the blankets over my face and pin me down. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not.)

We're going to spend the evening holed at home playing foosball on his new table, eating pancakes and bacon, and probably playing Strip Uno by the fire.

Happy Birthday, LOML! I cannot wait for another year kicking your ass at Uno! And every trivia game ever made. And Sequence. And Scategories. And being cute. But you've got me at foosball.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gray! It's nice to know you have such an important talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that pic of him is hilarious! That pic would be my #34 because no way could I get my husband to pose like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop laughing at that photo. Old men are so funny! ;-)

    Happy Birthday, Gray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Gray! You old mother fucker. Just kidding, I'm married to a 36 year old. God, that sounds old.

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.