Thursday, September 01, 2011

Fucking lazy

Where have I been?

Exactly where I always am, which is either on the toilet or on the couch. If only they could unite the two, my life's dreams would all come true.

I've been reading a lot for class, and by "reading" I mean "looking at picture books and wondering what the fuck is going on because I don't understand how to follow a red scarf through a circus without accompanying text because jesus christ, is that lion eating a woman?" Because reading for kids who are too young to read is, apparently, taxing on my little pea brain.

I promise I'll be here soon, when I have something to write about which does not involve the word "hippo" or "sharing nicely together."

So really, I'll never be back.

2 comments:

  1. start "The Lawn Jockey: the little jockey that could".

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Dr. Seuss books that killed me when the kids were little. All that rhyming made me want to gouge my eyes out.

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.