Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Greetings, earthlings.

Where have I been?

DID I FALL DOWN THE STAIRS AGAIN?!

Well, yes techinically I have fallen several times recently, but nothing *too* major resulted.

Huge, earth-shattering changes happening in the Zipbag household, both good and bad, and I'm not quite at liberty to discuss those things yet, but I may have mentioned before that I am terrified of every single snake on the planet, as well as any snake-shaped animals and objects. Like eels. Or squid. And don't EVEN get me started on octopi. THEY ARE EIGHT GIANT SNAKES ATTACHED BY A VENGEFUL MOUTH-TYPE HOLE.

Well...
Voluntarily holding her, no joke. She's...cute. Or something. I have no idea, maybe I was drugged.

Raven makes the best coffee EVAH.




Well THAT'S new.

I know they're sideways, but my computer (and Blogger) is being a total cunt, so you're going to just have to tilt your head today.

4 comments:

  1. You know you've held that shape before. Oh, and FINALLY. *Your* precarious grip on sanity is one of the links to *my* precarious grip... on things. And stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to be drugged to hold a snake hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, cool, you held a snake but more importantly, is that a CHEERIOS shirt you're wearing???

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.