Friday, September 09, 2011

The party you are trying to reach is playing with unicorns

I'm here, I'm here.

It's just...well...it's probably good that I'm not in school this year because it turns out I have a lot of shit going on.

Since last weekend:
  • Somebody gave me a dog. Another one. No joke.
  • Somebody else gave me a flooded basement. Twice.
  • Somebody tormented me with pictures of SPIDERS RIDING ON SNAKES, and gave me a stroke. I have to say, if I'm going to see any animal riding on any other animal, it has to be baby monkey. That video? Never gets old.
  • Somebody gave me a new tattoo. More on that later. Fair warning, Dad. YOU WILL HATE IT.
  • Somebody else gave me a unicorn. A Webkinz unicorn. I don't know what that means, but my mother-type friend says that means it's alive. I named her Galdalf because I'm reading The Hobbit for the millionth time.
  • Somebody gave me the keys to her house. And permission to carry her dogs in my pocket.
  • Somebody else gave me Halloween Dots that look like black licorice flavor but are really blood orange flavor, and I know this BECAUSE I CAN FEEL CITRUS. Winning.
  • Somebody gave Klout perks, which I don't understand exactly, but they are sending me things in the mail, so I don't really care. Unless I open the box and it turns out to be a cobra. Then I'll probably file a Klout Komplaint.
In addition to all of these new acquisitions, I'm also trying to edit a bunch of videos of me playing Beatles Rock Band - POORLY, I might add - for a really ridonk vlog to post here. Because there isn't enough ridonk in the world.

So as you can see, it's been a busy week. In fact, I missed my 3rd Blogaversary on Sunday. This time, I didn't even post about how I didn't post about it.

(My first real post in 2008. My first blogiversary post in 2009. My second blogiversary post in 2010.)

Clearly, I'm regressing back to my teenage years. When you see my new tattoo, you'll agree. I'm about 14. And I'm a boy.

I'll be back here when I feel like it.

8 comments:

  1. There is no better baby animal on animal video than 'than kitten rides turtle'. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the tattoo! How is it possible I had never seen that baby monkey video before??? You made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lots of receiving on your part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ridonk....I am totally stealing that word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you've seen this but I can't help thinking of it anytime someone mentions unicorns.

    If you haven't seen it, you're welcome..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6UWR0kSFcE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes, life just gets in the way of the blogging thing. No worries on that front, as I think we're all there more often than we'd like to admit.

    But if you can manage to pull unicorns into the fray, you're doing just fine, indeed. Here's to many more years of bloggy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get copy of Illinois Cook County Bankruptcy Records. Bankruptcy live .com has came into existence to help consumer and business filer to get their respective credit standing restored after getting discharged from bankruptcy case.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bah. How the hell am I supposed to get past my bitterness and post what is amusing... when YOU are playing Robot Unicorn Attack all day??? Fine. Stay away. And see if I don't just start amusing myself.

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.