It's just...well...it's probably good that I'm not in school this year because it turns out I have a lot of shit going on.
Since last weekend:
- Somebody gave me a dog. Another one. No joke.
- Somebody else gave me a flooded basement. Twice.
- Somebody tormented me with pictures of SPIDERS RIDING ON SNAKES, and gave me a stroke. I have to say, if I'm going to see any animal riding on any other animal, it has to be baby monkey. That video? Never gets old.
- Somebody gave me a new tattoo. More on that later. Fair warning, Dad. YOU WILL HATE IT.
- Somebody else gave me a unicorn. A Webkinz unicorn. I don't know what that means, but my mother-type friend says that means it's alive. I named her Galdalf because I'm reading The Hobbit for the millionth time.
- Somebody gave me the keys to her house. And permission to carry her dogs in my pocket.
- Somebody else gave me Halloween Dots that look like black licorice flavor but are really blood orange flavor, and I know this BECAUSE I CAN FEEL CITRUS. Winning.
- Somebody gave Klout perks, which I don't understand exactly, but they are sending me things in the mail, so I don't really care. Unless I open the box and it turns out to be a cobra. Then I'll probably file a Klout Komplaint.
So as you can see, it's been a busy week. In fact, I missed my 3rd Blogaversary on Sunday. This time, I didn't even post about how I didn't post about it.
(My first real post in 2008. My first blogiversary post in 2009. My second blogiversary post in 2010.)
Clearly, I'm regressing back to my teenage years. When you see my new tattoo, you'll agree. I'm about 14. And I'm a boy.
I'll be back here when I feel like it.