Monday, January 09, 2012

I'm also awesome at sleeping

Well.

Today was my first day at a "real" job in about 3 months. CULTURE SHOCK. By 2:00, I had a pounding headache and a very serious disdain for the fluorescent lighting.

Interestingly enough, although a bit overwhelming, it was a really fun day. I met a ton of people whose names I'll try desperately to remember tomorrow, and all of them were very nice and welcoming. After one day of training, though, it's obvious that I am completely fucking clueless about how to do my job. But my entire department is in the same boat, so we're going to learn together.

I came straight home after work to check on Scary, who is now eating enough bread for me to get her meds in her belly. She seems to be feeling a little better today. Good news for good pups.

Unfortunately, after work I had to address an issue between myself and a friend, and it was incredibly unpleasant, as such things usually are. It seems my habit of broadcasting EVERYTHING to the internet (including my preference in vibrators and the epic shits I take) has come yet again at the cost of hurting others.

Inadvertent? Yes.

Icky, guilt-induced belly feeling? Double yes.

It seems, yet again, that I am a complete failure at life.

But on the plus side, I'm still awesome at ruining everything.

3 comments:

  1. You're not a Failure. The friend you're speaking of though? EPIC FAIL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so we have a lot in common then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we all know that we blog to get shit out... speak it! I've been in trouble for posting things in the past but luckily I quit writting long enough for everyone to stop badgering me :) Good LUck... and chin up!

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.