Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Don't Step On My Blue Suede...wait...

I got a wild hair up my ass and decided to take today off in order to work on my paper for school and get a bit of sleep, since I'm still fighting off a really disgusting mucus thing from a couple of weeks ago, and I'm coughing big lumps of shit out into my sleeve all day long. And when I'm not doing that, I'm dripping snot everywhere. But it's clear snot, so no worries.

So I put in for a day of vacation, which my boss approved, and I proceeded to sit on my ass all day long. I neither worked on my paper nor got extra sleep. I sat here and thought alternately about writing and about napping, but considering these ideas does surprisingly little in the way of getting them done.

I did get to watch the Inauguration, which was exciting for me because I love those blue stairs in the background. It was really annoying because some black guy was blocking my view of them with his big ears, but I could see around the edges pretty well. Ah, blue velvet stairs. Nothing like 'em.
So.........yeah, that's about all that's going on here with me. I'm sick and I'm lazy and I'm not writing anything worth reading. Going to go do some more of the tortured artist bullshit now.


Peace.