Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kicking, With Screaming to Follow

Yes, I survived the dreaded dreds. It actually turned out to be a really interesting class and time passed by quickly and I learned shit and I felt special, warm fuzzies not included.

Unfortunately for me, I happened to mention tthis afternoon, to a down-and-out friend, that the only thing one must do, in order for one to acquire new blog fodder, is to complain about having nothing to blog about.

Then I further tempted The Universe by thinking to myself that despite my recent bout of "seasonal affective disorder" (self-diagnosed, naturally), everything in my life is really going along pretty damn well, and I'm not doing too shabby if I do say so myself.

Then I got home and checked the mail. It's a compulsion, what can I say?

In the mail was a letter from my student loan financier that told me they cancelled my spring disbursement of financial aid. So I called them, and they told me that the school was responsible for cancelling the disbursement and they have no information as to WHY THE FUCK the school may have done such a thing.

And of course the school is now closed until tomorrow morning.

So when you hear from me tomorrow, you will be hearing from a raving, sleepless lunatic who probably just turned in my analysis of the "scientific ethics" as presented in Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, even though I'm not technically a student now that they cancelled my financial aid and dropped me from the class.

I have officially assumed the fetal position, and am actively pursuing a new career in the field of thumb sucking.