Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rise of the Mummy Hand

you don't even want to know how long this took me to make, or maybe you do, but i'm not going to tell you because it's a) pathetic and b) an incredible waste of my time, but hopefully once you watch the video you'll totally agree it was 100% worth the three days...ahem, I mean it was worth whatever non-disclosed amount of time it took me to make. please don't judge me.

the cast comes off on thursday and i'm starting to wonder what we might find inside when they saw it off. i'm pretty sure i'm missing a couple of paper clips and I know at lease one birth control pill fell in there, which was blue, so maybe i'll look like a smurf. also, based on the stench i'm guessing there may be several exotic forms of penicillin growing along the ulna and maybe some dead mice in the palm area.