Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Things You'll Find In My Backpack

  • An eyelash curler
  • Dr. Crazy Sock's home phone number
  • Pepto Bismol tablets
  • A ponytail holder
  • Instructions for assembling a flare out of nothing but the under wire from my bra and the blood of two virginal maidens (you know, in case of emergency)
  • Cough Drops
  • Imodium A.D.
  • The travel-sized Family Feud game
  • A toothbrush & toothpaste (no worries, the floss is in my purse)
  • Chapstick
  • A tampon
  • My Nintendo DS
  • A t-shirt
  • A locket of Gray's chest hair (to remind me of him when I'm 100 years old and finally finishing up my coursework)
  • A flask
  • My writing journal (I know, I was surprised by this, too)
  • A blanket
  • Chex Mix
  • Skittles
  • X-rated playing cards
  • The Communist Manifesto

Apparently I think I'm going to summer camp instead of night school. I wonder if I should think about getting some textbooks and pencils and shit...

In any case, wish me luck! Looks like I'll need it.