Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Things You'll Find In My Backpack

  • An eyelash curler
  • Dr. Crazy Sock's home phone number
  • Pepto Bismol tablets
  • A ponytail holder
  • Instructions for assembling a flare out of nothing but the under wire from my bra and the blood of two virginal maidens (you know, in case of emergency)
  • Cough Drops
  • Imodium A.D.
  • The travel-sized Family Feud game
  • A toothbrush & toothpaste (no worries, the floss is in my purse)
  • Chapstick
  • A tampon
  • My Nintendo DS
  • A t-shirt
  • A locket of Gray's chest hair (to remind me of him when I'm 100 years old and finally finishing up my coursework)
  • A flask
  • My writing journal (I know, I was surprised by this, too)
  • A blanket
  • Chex Mix
  • Skittles
  • X-rated playing cards
  • The Communist Manifesto

Apparently I think I'm going to summer camp instead of night school. I wonder if I should think about getting some textbooks and pencils and shit...

In any case, wish me luck! Looks like I'll need it.

15 comments:

  1. I like the toothbrush/toothpaste. Need to carry those myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...in college you're either studying McGuyvor (sp) or Karl Marx. Either way, that's one sweet education.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I carry my journal around too. You have a good mix in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! You can't go wrong if you have Skittles, a journal and a tampon. You're goint to get straight As!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at school. I say each and everyone of those things are needed. Well, except maybe the writing journal but whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're backpack IS like a twelve year old's. I like it. Except the chest hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look. You don't have anything from Taiwan in there, do you? See, the Tawainese are stalking my blog and leaving lots of Tawainese comments that lead to more Tawainese language pages. It's crazy, man. Crazy. And they seem to be coming from here. Or There. You know...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! Those x-rated playing cards will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah for real! It does seem like camp! All the food! Family Feud? Really? lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I teach middle school..... it is frightening how back packs don't change as we get older.... Except the chest hair. Yeah, 14 year olds don't have enough of that to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! Bookbags

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... Bookbags

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.