Thursday, September 24, 2009

"I Can't Turn It Off, This Is Who I AM"

Go ahead and watch this clip of Modern Family, starting at the 15 minute mark.

Or, you know, from the beginning if you have the time because the whole thing is pretty funny, but right around minute 18, I was laughing so hard that I almost rolled off the damn couch.

"Isn't she going to have trouble pronouncing that?" Oh my god, that totally slayed me.

(ABC, please mail your check to Zipbag Of Bones.)((That's tax-free, right?))

4 comments:

  1. I recorded it but only watched a few minutes. I laughed hard when the lady made the comment about the baby with the cream puff and the dude flipping out.
    Did you watch the new one with Jenna Elfman? That may be my new fav show behind Glee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Hmmmmmm. If ya know what I mean....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting that. We wanted to watch it last night but were trapped under something heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah, we watched the show and I'm glad we did. I hope it sticks around, shows with my type of warped humor usually get canceled after a season.

    ReplyDelete

You.Yeah, you. Speak the fuck up.